Due to the continued expansion of our client’s operations, we are currently seeking applications for the role of Technical Farm Operative to join their team.
This is a full-time role. They operate modern equipment with GPS and implement guidance systems.
The role will include land cultivations, fertilizer spreading, spraying, harvesting and other task as required on our vegetable farm. Depending on the applicant’s skills and experience the role may also include some management duties.
Reporting to the Farm Manager the ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in machinery operations and land preparation
- Crop establishment and protection
- Experience in root crop or fresh produce
- Workshop and maintenance skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Experience in precision farming
A Horticultural qualification would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com making reference to “Technical Farm Operative” or call us on 0539236237