Our client is a large employer in Wexford town. This is an interesting and varied role where every day is different. Every day is an opportunity to grow and learn.
This interesting and varied role includes:
– To plan, organise and control production in order to ensure goods are sorted, produced and packed to standard, efficiently, on time and within budget.
– To maintain a motivated work environment which constantly improves quality, productivity and efficiency by analysing and improving organisational processes.
The successful applicant will:
– Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
– Excellent knowledge in production management, managing process, HR and Health and Safety legislation.
– A third level qualification in a related field
– Proficient in Microsoft suite, analytical and reporting skills.
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000 per annum.
Job type: Full time.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Seamus on 086 6060458 if you need further information.