Buyrite Solutions is a well-established farmer owned business that delivers cost effective purchasing of farm inputs to benefit its farming members. We are currently experience high growth in demand and are now recruiting for the role of Product advisor
This role involves :
- Talking to members that require a large range of livestock farming products and giving advice on options that are cost effective.
- Receiving incoming request and making outgoing calls to members.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Supporting existing staff in coordinating orders.
- Using the IT system, which manage the ordering process.
- Contributing ideas and content to the marketing department.
- Detailed knowledge of livestock systems and practices.
- Strong people skills.
- Preferably a 3rd level agricultural qualification.
- Persistence and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Positive outlook in business situations.
- Administration skills and IT familiarity.
- A personal ambition to develop their own career within agricultural services .
The role is part of an ambitious development plan for the business and is an opportunity to develop your career within the farm services area, while being part of an experienced team. The role is based in our office in Enniscorthy, Co Wexford. A competitive pay package is available for the successful person.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or Contact Seamus on 086 6060458 if you need further information.