Our client is a large employer in Wexford town. This is an interesting and varied role where every day is different. Every day is an opportunity to grow and learn.
This interesting and varied role includes:
– Regular maintenance on existing systems, diagnosis, calibration and repairs of plant.
– Troubleshoot and repair motors, mechanical and electrical systems.
– Costs analysis reports for maintenance.
– Conduct preventative maintenance.
– Plan and manage spares.
The successful applicant will:
– Be a trade qualified electrical fitter.
– Have a good understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps and automation systems.
– Have production maintenance experience.
– Have a good understanding of schematics and blueprints.
Salary: €20.00-€24.00 per hour.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Seamus on 086 6060458 if you need further information.