Our client is a construction company with a contracts around Co Wexford .It is mainly working on ground work and general construction work. Duties include setting up levels, pipe laying, foundations, paths floors and kerb laying. Any experience in power floating and/or shuttering would be a major advantage.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an experienced ground worker in the construction area.
- Have current up to date safepass and manual handling certs
- Have own transport or means to get to the sites around Co Wexford. The current active site is in Wexford town
- Be available immediately
So what do I do now ?
If you have the above and are eager to find out more, send in your CV or and email with the following information:
- Previous or Current role in your employment
- How many years construction experience and where
- Confirm your ability to get to a Wexford town based construction site
- Confirm you have a valid up to date Safepass and Manual Handling Certs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €18.00-€20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location