Business Development Manager– Munster area
Buyrite Solutions and Farm Solutions are two well known sister companies providing farm services and products across Ireland to a well established client base. A new role of Business Development Manager is now available in the Munster area.
Buyrite Solutions is a well-established business that delivers cost effective purchasing of farm inputs to benefit its farming members.
Farm Solutions is also a long established farm staff provider in Ireland. It provides full time contract staff into dairy farms with ongoing management support.·
The job involves
- Talking to current farming members and giving advice on relevant cost effective purchasing options.
- Listening and gathering feedback from the membership.
- Developing new membership.
- Talking to farming clients and specifying job vacancies.
- Reviewing and assessing applicants for these vacancies
- Assisting appointment decisions and completing the recruitment and contracting process.
- Ongoing management of the relationship between the farming client and the staff member.·
- Building the reputation and business in the region.·
The job requires applicants with..
- Strong people skills
- A personal ambition to develop their own career within agricultural services.
- Persistence and a “can do” attitude.
- Positive outlook in business situations.
- Experience in dairy farming communication/advisory or sales preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of dairy livestock systems and practices.
- Preferable a 3rd level agricultural qualification.
- Administration skills and IT familiarity.·
- Must be Munster based.
The role is part of an ambitious development plan for both business units, you could be part of this. It is an unusual opportunity in that the role operates within two different farm services, this means lots of variety and change going on all the time.· It allows you to develop your career within the farm services area. It allows you flexibility to operate in your own area, while still being part of an experienced team. A competitive pay and commission package is available for the successful person which rewards smart and effective work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €36,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- agriculture sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote